Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ravenod

Some random ideas...

1. Bears and pumas will randomly attack people who's instinct is below 25. Something like (4*Instinct)% that a bear will NOT attack you.

2. Food spoils after a set amount of game time. (disappears)

3. The closer you are to carrying your maximum weight, the slower you walk.

These are just some things I thought of. Take them seriously only if you want to. :D

1- The newbs would be stuck on IP killing rabbits for a Very Long time trying to get there lvl. up enough that bears and pumas won't rape them. Not to mention that not everyone wants to become fighters. It would hurt those other people by not letting them walk around freely with a bag of essence and what not.

2- People that harvest sit in the cave waiting for a new hour to come. It would be a major pain to have to go to a general store or harvest food when your in the tit. mine in portland.

3- Are you kidding me!! You don't think it's slow enough already.

1. Poor newbs. Although I was thinking a while back, how about bear cubs? feel free to kill it, but bears become aggressive.

2. That would suck, especially if you bought them.

3. There is no way to change walking speed for a person or group. Any change to walking speed affects everything.

1. maybe just maybe make the retreat of this kind of attack very very easy (1 or 2 hits at most). although i dont think it should be based on that. either they attack randomly everyone or noone.

2. xavier1 that is exactly the point ent wants to prevent mass production of items, and shadow it wont sux food WILL spoil. although i think Ent make it harv enought that you cant store it. So that should Fix the problem. But if ents accept it let it rot!

3. es shadow said it will be a problem for the game engine, and if your carry is at that max its because you can carry it rigth?