Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest April

just downloaded game,

Guest April

I just downloaded the game and it starts that a carritor is on the screen and 4 buttons at the bottom. But I can't walk all I can do is rotate the camera. Help?

You won't be able to move while your creating a charector, open up the dialog which allows you to customize your charector with different looks and races then choose your username and create your account. see you ingame

Guest Guest_Chris_*
You won't be able to move while your creating a charector, open up the dialog which allows you to customize your charector with different looks and races then choose your username and create your account. see you ingame
Hi, I encounter the same problem, but can`t find a way to open up a Dialog. I have read the manual 3 times und tried every shortcut I can igamine (Ctr a-z, Alt a-z, Shift a-z). I can get the Options page, the help Page, the Encyclopedia and Skills etc., rotate the Camera, but cant find any Dialog. I would be glad if you could help :icon13:

Guest Noob

I have exactly the same problem. :)

I can click one those two buttons, I can customize a new character, enter a name and a password, and the above mentioned options, but still cant get to play. :P

Guest Guest_Chris_*
Can you see the buttons below in the bottom-left of the screen? (You want the first two.)

newcharbuttonsso3.jpg

Unfortunately I cannnot see any buttons. I have fitted the gamewindow to my screen by using Alt+Return, so that I can see the whole gamewindow.

Thanks for you help in advance

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this