Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bkc56

bkc's manu mixing services

As some of you on the PK server know (especially my regular customers) I've moved from a mix&sell supplier model to a mixing-service model. This is also the same model I tend to use on the main server.

Basically, you supply the ingredients and I'll mix them for free. Currently this is limited to basic armor and weapons (anything that doesn't use an EFE or stone, although I have read the ti-serp book). I can also mix the various bars needed (again, with supplied ingredients).

I reccomend clients supply a manufacturing pot (+5 manu) to reduce failures, and I strongly suggest they supply a fail indicator stone to check astro if we're mixing anything more expensive, or are very concerned about failures.

Tips are gratefully accepted. :)

I'll gladly read any greater sword books anyone gives to me if they're thinking about having something bigger mixed in the future. :P

Why do I use this supplier model? For me the PK server is about fun (I've already done all the hard work on main). Mixing to sell is a lot of work (although good profit). Mixing for free is fun (although I don't make much).

Feel free to contact me in-game for my current levels and schedule.

Just a little update to my business model...

I'm currently at manu 56. Fail rates on training armor are pretty low. I've successfully mixed Ti-Serps and a Rapier, and have read the Jagged Saber book. I've also read hydro-molding if anyone wants to get me a Ti-Shield book. ;)

I can't really give references as client lists and orders are confidential but I get repeat business so I guess they're satisfied.

I continue to mix armor/weapon ingredients for free, and anything I do sell goes through the SPAM guild NPC Burebista in WSC.