Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Till_Akysha

Cant do anything

Geezas i didn't entered on the game for 1 week and now i can't even attack or harvest, i can just move, and eat what i have in my bag, in rest nothing :laugh:( oh and i can chat:)

Edited by Till_Akysha

You can try (de)activating the ATI-bug, Mouse bug (most likely cause I think) or New selection in the options (ctrl+o -> Video).

Good luck,

Maxine

I have them desactivated.. i tried if i activate them but still nothing happened :D i think last option is to reinstal the client :(

Edited by Till_Akysha

Hmmz i reinstaled the game but stil i can just move :( something is wrong with my char not with the game :|

So it seems i can't be helped with this, it's weird that i can't play, i reinstalled, changed settings, etc but i still can only walk :rolleyes:(

I too have this problem. I have reinstalled the client numerous times too... I used to play EL a ton, then went on an inactive period monthes ago, and now i come back to find new version of game, which is great, but i download new client, installed over old directory, in a new directory, even deleted the old directory and put a new one in place, and i get some problem. I have done this on my winXP desktop, and my Vista laptop.

On my winXP, the game loads up to the dll, etc...screen, then says connecting to server...., then says Eternal Lands Client has encountered a problem and needs to close....etc...send error report and what not....

On my Vista i get the problem as listed above. I can walk, but cant interact with npcs, attack, or do anything else.

It pains me greatly because i miss this great game and would like to return.

If there is anything i can do to the .ini to maybe correct the problem, please tell me.

Eternal Lands Client

Error signature -------------------

AppName: el.exe AppVer: 1.5.0.0 ModName: nvoglnt.dll

ModVer: 6.14.10.7730 Offset: 00179d18

I don't know if that will help, but if there is anything i can provide to help I am more than willing.

Have you tried selecting the 'mouse bug' option? that usually fixes this problem.

If you can get in game but just not move about, do #help_me explaining your problem and someone can come and try to work out what is wrong with your game.

The mouse bug fix worked for my laptop, but i still cannot play on my desktop. I tried renaming shaders, but didnt make a difference. I can now play the game, which is good, however i really hate playing it on my laptop.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this