Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MasterXan

Better Storage

The storage thing is just crazy, if you ask me. Searching through all that text, misclicking occasionally and having to go through multiple times to get multiple items of the same category, its just not well done. Instead, use graphics. In storage, every item would be shown, and everything is stackable to allow for one-click moving multiple copies. The storage box would look like a bag inventory, except bigger and with a scroll bar. Perhaps items would be displayed according to category, but the category would be a tab at the top of the storage screen, which you click through directly from the other categories. Players would simply click/drag back and forth, or one-click moving using the same move rates available for bags.

This would speed up my storage access, and make it easier too. And I don't have hardly anything in storage!

hmm... hadn't thought of that, but your right, it would eat up server capabilites... alright, disregard this post as wishful thinking that isn't really doable. I'll have to think about it some more.

i see no problem with the idea. In fact i vaguely recall it from quite a while back. You could make it like a large inventory with no nonstackable items. Well, it already is but it just needs to be displayed that way