Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nushi

PgMasTer

I was minding my own business at WS storage, when Pgmaster asks me for a/d and then he wants to pvp. So I agree and I'm stupid enough to go with armor. Just to let everyone know, I was extremely stupid and I shouldn't have done it, so instead of yelling at me, just let me yell at myself.

So we go into the arena in WSC and he kills me almost immediately. I go back and he gives me my stuff back. We try again, I die, and I get my stuff back. We do it a few more times and each time I get my stuff back. Then I die and drop my cuisses, helm, and shield. Next thing I know, he's logged off.

I was taken in by his willingness to give back my stuff - that is, until he got the good stuff. And yes, as I said before, I was stupid.

I agree, you were stupid :icon13: After him killing you almost instantly, why should you think you could PvP with him? But that aside, yes its a outlawish deed, and I'm glad you forwarned us.

~kGn

After him killing you almost instantly, why should you think you could PvP with him?

I couldn't agree more, but I think, this was a lesson to yourself and it will never happen again :( Maybe train hard and one day, you may have your revenge :icon13: