Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Selecter

Too low exp from fighting with players

Fighting exp from players is the awesome!!! I'm 55 56 54 now and I mostly only trained with/on other players. You have to find someone with just the right levels.

Personally, I think there should be a "boundary" around the entrance for the non-pk'ers like the newbies that are exploring that accidentally go to a pk map. Due to some "lame" people that sit at entrances, waiting for people just like this to enter and kill them, w/o even giving them a chance for the map to load even. I mean, come on, give the kids a chance, and if you need stuff that bad, go work for it. You get money and items faster by USING your other skills.

Anyway, like I said above, maybe there should be a boundary before pk'ing is available on the maps.

-OSM

not a boundary for when you may enter

but a boundary for how long you can stay at a entrance of a ppk map

some newbe's want to explore the maps

some find if fun to search for bags with nice stuff

if you cant go in a pk map that won't be fun.

i want a duel map. where u only fight if both players attack and fleeing is always sucessful. that would be cool for the arena in wsc.

Hmm far off topic, but there should be no restrictions whatsoever except the 10 second rule. If you want to explore the map MOST of the time you can walk in naked and people wont attack you. If they will try to run fast past them and only sometimes will they chase very far and you will be free to explore. :)

frak that would be a nice map to have and i think this is already planned.

i want a duel map. where u only fight if both players attack and fleeing is always sucessful.  that would be cool for the arena in wsc.

And pay a fee for that duel map :D