Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KLewis

Kreamz

OK now i was on the phone with my uncle digital, we was at VOTD in the house go back and forth playing with the tags, so no one can see us, change the tags within merely seconds of them being typed. tags such as die?,GAN,FAG and others can arcoss but we wasn't in public walking around with the names cuz that will just start a conflict, we decided to Leave it at GAN cause it was a set that me and digital was in in real life, NO problem or another PM from asgnny so we thought it was all well and good, so i logged off my alt and was chatting at Beam then later getting kicked by Learner

I made a new Character, PM learner and he said how i was being Racist, my first idea was how am i racist 2 my own people, i was like wow, Learner losted his mind, then later said that I changed tag to KKK and etc, i didn't change it 2 kKK, digital did, but it wasn't for like a long time but for like 13-19 seconds, cuz i quick changed it , the FaG tag was from the Movie Team America with the puppets, is like a tag that has 2 meanings, for Laughter for people who saw the movie. We was just toying with the tags, they didn't last for no more then a minute.

I see learner point of View, it was racist, but i didn't see it that way becuz the use of the words i had used was ok and I been using it for the past 2 years Ive been playing EL and it was reflecting my life style...

The I PMed Ghrae,He tried connecting my Videos to me changing tags i was just confused...

I was trying to Tell him it has nothing to do with it, which it didn't just the same people in two different Situations,

IF your going to hold the Videos over my head, fine, but i dont see how both Thryadan[ i hope i spell that right] and radu announced it threw the game ,and we now getting banned for it, it just dont add up

Both Learner and Ghrae had good points, but it wasn't intended, we was just toying with tags in a building for laughs , no racist remarks made......

I just wanna know what is done from here....