Eternal Lands Official Forums
darkdante

ORACLE SCAMMED ME 20k gc fro his char:(

I am in urch's guild and I gave him the link to anarchy's earlier thread about the same scam. Urch read the link and was still hard headed enough to go through with it. Everyone, and I mean everyone (even some newbies), in the guild told him it was a scam. He ignored all comments and even started to solicite help from guildies to raise the money. Gosh, when will he get a clue?

there is nothing mods can do about character trading. what about multiplaying? i know for a fact that when he stole ishans account he would log on and move the stuff over to zamora (wouldnt you?) so cant he be punished for this?

also...he is not new to scamming, he has scammed dozens of people so cant mods do anything if there has been mass reports of someone ruining this game?

btw damagedtmx, v0x0m, mutum, kovachi, strider8 (for about 2 minutes), oracle, and zamora are all the same person. each time he scams he use to change his name to avoid people being mad at him but now i guess he gave up on that so zamora is the name he is using for now