Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
niemand

The reason why Tankel in unwilling to fix my stuff

The reason why Tankel is unwilling to fix my stuff

It was on a beautifull early morning in the summer. The sun was shining. Birds were singing.

You get the drift, you know the feeling. Nature was beautiful.

I was walking through the woods in de east of morcraven. Even the phatoms seemed to be smiling (normally one would think that Mortos, wisphered be his name, would be up to something).

I came along Tankel's home and saw Kelcha enjoying the early rays of the sun. Tankel (who always appears to be glued to his armchair) was no where in sight.

"Nice morning, isn't it ?" , I asked.

"Indeed" , Kelcha answered, "How beautiful the woods must be".

"Why don't you join me on my walk? It is such a beautiful day. No sense in working when there is so much to enjoy. "

Kelcha who never goes out much, hesitated.

"Dare I? Isn't it too dangerous ? "

"who want to hurt a young lady like you on a day like this?" I asked.

"Tell me wich part of the wood you would like too see and I'll show you".

For the next 10 minutes she kept going from no's to maybe's and back.

"We could go to Whitestone, that is not far from here".

Finally she went for it.

After walking for an minute of 10, she told me that she hoped to go to the new continent one day. She heard so much about it already from her customers (you guys do talk a lot, don't you ?). The Trees of idaloran, the city, the market.... She was saving gold and courage for the trip.

"But you know, my father. I can't really leave him alone. The old man needs me".

"Well, as it happens", I said, " I am carrying with me a set of idaloran magical rings. A friend of mine makes them and gave them to me. Let's go to idaloran. I also have rings to get us back in time for diner."

"Oh, that would be great.... But my father ...".

I smiled. "Didn't you tell me he was visiting Vesine, to sample some of the new wines? Besides, We will be back before he'd know you're missing"

I can be persuasive if I want to, and I am an elf , so what change does a human girl have against my charms.

Well, you get it: we went to idaloran.....

Ah, idaloran! Garden of Irilion.

I like the woods of Idaloran. Besides the poison ivy it is all so peacefull there. Even the city is beautiful.

I showed Kelcha the city and Then we went to the market. She met a fur trader and got really cheap fur. I wonder if prices will drop. Then i lead her to the woods. We stood under a tree with the nest of a bluebird. We walked over the beach listening to the cries of seagulls. She loved everything. Normally a shy person, you wouldn't have reckonized Kelcha. A how beautiful and fascinating humans are.

I am afraid we sort of lost track of time. It was already dark when we came back at the house of Tankel, her father. He wasn't happy. He was kind of furious. Waved with a sword. Anyway, every time he sees me, he starts turning red. It has been weeks, and he's still not pleased to see me.

But on the bright side: Kelcha always welcomes me with a kiss!

Edited by niemand