Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PEACEOFWAR

Stock Market

What about Stock Market would be best?  

1. 1. What about Stock Market would be best?

• Possiblty to make money.
    • Help Set price You want for a item.
    • Just to see what the rate is for everything from Shoes, to Serpt Swords.

Ok, It is a "People controled Market" right? How about a Wall-street like stock market in the game, Where You can buy Stock to raise price of something (Invest ) And Sell at a confertable point. Things like whats indamand today, not tommorow come to mind.

It would affect stores and people would look at the current market for buy/sell :-D

Bonds would be a neat idea too.

And loans aswell :)

sigh* PEACEOFWAR..learn something about computers for gods sake. Do you realize the constant upkeep and problem with 'Stock Market' It's horible idea. Theres games totally invested in THAT idea alone. Hard enough as it is to get all programming done and maintain all of the game.

Ummmm here's a constructive idea for you, IT'S A MEDEVIL TIMED GAME. Do you really think they had a stock market in med-evil times, I mean come on. This is a HORRIBLE idea. And I would most probably quit if entropy ever did this. I mean come on, EL would be looked at as a joke if this ever happened.

Ive, been in and out the suggestion forums, looking for great ideas to be implemented, and out of all my time doing that, i have to give PEACEOFWAR a prize, for managing to make me luagh the longest, nice try at an idea mate but like others have said, it is a medievil type game (thats why we dont have guns) and its a fantasy game, i meen in final fantasy X-2 u dont expect tidus to be king of wallstreet do you, sorry, never gonna happen.

Not only that how can you even have a stock market when theres essentially infintie of everything. When shopkeepers have an infinite amount of everything, the laws of supply and demand can be thrown out the window. But i still wanna be able to gamble...

I think you should have a huge inventory of every item in the game that is possible and the buy rate hmmm that is just like the items list on the home page.

But i still wanna be able to gamble...

Dont worry :) ive got something up my sleave (votd gambling - Beaver racing, summoning fights :D)