Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Spiritus

Bashing at this evil artist.

Hi I just want to make a thread bashing this artist....

I think there is strong influence of a voice tone in this music video and this music video catches the eye like the devil takes your damned forsaken soul YOUR DAMNED SOUL.

I really don't like this song called "Wake up"

so why doesn't the christendom do something about it already , Assemble the army and take down this demonic influence.

:battleaxe:

this music video already claimed many souls of not very decent people making them completey damned without a guidence.

Shenanigans! You're clearly a Hilary Duff fan trying to increase her publicity by using the pretense of an enraged hater.

Crafty, but your tricks will not work on me!

Shenanigans! You're clearly a Hilary Duff fan trying to increase her publicity by using the pretense of an enraged hater.

Crafty, but your tricks will not work on me!

188368[/snapback]

Madam , my teeth hurts but yet I am still in my mannerful mood...

May I ask you this , do you think people accused micheal jackson to be a child rapist , just because so he sells more of his album "invincible"

and where is the flame forum ? I know I am maybe in the wrong forum but I can't find the fucking flame forum.

Madam , my teeth hurts but yet I am still in my mannerful mood...

May I ask you this , do you think people accused micheal jackson to be a child rapist , just because so he sells more of his album "invincible"

and where is the flame forum ? I know I am maybe in the wrong forum but I can't find the fucking flame forum.

188384[/snapback]

There is no flames forum. And I don't get why you're actually flaming Duff or what video you're talking about...

By the way, don't take everything seriously. :P

so why doesn't the christendom do something about it already , Assemble the army and take down this demonic influence.

:battleaxe:

this music video already claimed many souls of not very decent people making them completey damned without a guidence.

188106[/snapback]

You're either joking or a Texan.

Why is Hillary Duff evil? Did she join the forces with Michal Jackson to **** the worlds children??? (Lack of sleep can cause you to think weird things. getting only 3 hours is not a good thing to do)