Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GrimTaker

Why Would You Do This Justice Knight

:blink: justice knight u screw up my reputation in eternal-lands u made me look like a bad guy and now i cant join in any guild becuz of u!

and i have no respects from other players as well! wat have i done to u?

did i ruin ur reputation? *sigh* no friends, no respect, no help :D

Edited by GrimTaker

he told my Guild leader that i did bad things like a Scammer so i quit becuz my guild ppl dont even talk to me even my leader

Edited by GrimTaker

lets clarify a bit i warned him because mrminds a friend and i told him to keep an eye on u its not my fault

whoa "mr I pk'd some noob legolas129" calling someone else a scammer boy you gat alot of nerve I got the chat logs and can show the world what you are legolas you should stopp playing and save us all some troubles

For the record after saying I just pk'd some noob in gm chat he said opps I mean I accidentally kileed a new player

so yes legolas your not the person to ever call anyone else a scammer

Edited by foncEmerlin

well did i freaken say like "im going to steal ur stuff and hunt u down and hack ur guild and other stuff" DID I SAY THAT IN THE FORUM, I FREAKEN APOLOGIZE IN THE GENAREL FORUM DAMN IT! *sigh* :blink: you :D ....ur...why would i argue since my reputation is ruin maybe i should be a scammer since u ruin my reputation or a out law

Edited by GrimTaker

:blink: all i want is friends and join guild, but what happen to me *sigh* tell me legolas129 wat did i ever do in eternal-land beside the forum thing huh did i do all that like in the freaken forum huh did I DO THAT how lonely i am everytime i go i have no respects, i dont care how weak i am i just want to chat with friends, that forum thing bout destruction thing i thought it would be fun but now that you've done it im ruined for now i have no one to hang out with, just myself :D

wow hot topic and apoligizing after the other day u said u would have ur day of reckoning well actually no1 changes in a day i never meant for u to get kicked i meant to give a friend a warning so sorry but it is a bit hard to believe eh?

wats next huh ur going to tell everybody that im going to be a scammer huh cuz i know how cruel u r wat happen if i did that to u and ur guild buddy dont even talk to u huh ur a sick bastard ya know how cruel u r how u ruin it

well it looks like this is a mature forum lol anyway i dont recall calling u a scammer when i talked to mrmind he may have been confused i said hes made threats i wouldnt trust him so fast so u want the truth there it is but im sure ur not gonna believe me and if ur gonna write 2 things write ps or edit it

huh????if its too late why write this on general chat then???

Oh jeeze... I myself would have never thought you a scammer or a bad-guy even after reading the other forum topic. I believe that you have to give someone a few chances to prove themselves. But after that last "your gonna pay" comment I don't think you are very nice...

if ur gonna write 2 things write ps or edit it

163586[/snapback]

Don't be a hypocrite....

.....???huh???

163589[/snapback]

huh????if its too late why write this on general chat then???

163591[/snapback]

You double posted here...

i apoligize i didnt see that one internet connection is funky and i was trying to tell him and autumn proved my point

RICH wasn't origionally a scammer guild... it all went to hell after Robo2917 left his post as GM

well mrmind has it tough hes trying to handle all the wars that robo left him with and all the responsibility and he made rich have a rught time and left mrmind for all the work

Oh I wasn't aware that mr. mind was the new GM... there are just too many youngsters in the guild to keep it scammer free (not saying all youngsters are scammers)