Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Caliph

Hey Check This out

I HOPE it was sarcasm.

The sarcasim master is stumped. Oh my god.

Unfortunatly, hardware is one of the FEW things I can't get for free.

Personally I think I will buy an iPod sometime soon.

Reboot, if you buy an ipod you are a plain and simple IDIOT. An Ipod mini is 250 USD. You only get 5g of music space. For that same amount you can get a Dell DJ with 40g of space. That is a BIG difference. Or for 50 USD less you can get a 5 mb Dell DJ. Use your head.

You know... doing all their errands takes a lot of time, effort,

I asked three co-workers, posted here, on my guilds forum, and a local message board and I have six people signed up under me. Will that be enough to get the Ipod? Dunno, all depends on whether or not they all finish there stuff. So far not alot of effort.

and you trade your privacy for a ~250 USD device.

I work for my ISP so I have as many disposable email addresses that I need at my disposal. Heck, the average joe can go to yahoo or hotmail and get a throw away email address.

Why not just get a job at BurgerKing or something?

I have a job, as does my wife. We don't have $250 to spend on toys. All of our money goes to supporting our two children and ourselves. Burger King <_<

Edited by Caliph

They only thing i remember from college (since i was high every day) is my economics teacher telling us that there is no such thing as a free luch. You gonna end up paying for any of this crap in the end....nothing is free.

Next time your gonna tell us to check out the pop up that askes us "which one of these is bart simpson" to win 500 bucks.

Of course it's not free. You pay one dollar to sign up for a trial offer from one of the companies that they contract with. This is how THEY make all of their money.

They make on average $60-$80 per sign up. $360-$480 give or take if they even send out an Ipod. Then when you factor in all of the people who sign up and never get the required people to recieve the Ipod. Thats free money when you consider that all of Gratis's advertising is done by people like me trying to get their free Ipod.  :D Last year Gratis made $15 million in profit and so far has shipped out over 10,000 Ipods and ships out around 500 "free" ipods a week.

CLICK ON THE RIGHT SMILEY CHANGEYOURNAME AND FIND YOUR HOME AND WIN $1000!!!

:D:lol: :D