Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest haiduk

1 question

Guest haiduk

i thought the el is cool game....but....still...i had a good weapon (quarterstaff)

and full health and more and more....if i wose like harvesting then...

"haiduk is geting good at playing dead" and...WHOLA!....im in hell and i lost all most all...exept my leather chain....omgomgomg...if it is the perk....

that is called hellspawn...but it says that "i wont loose any weapons or items"

but still its like normal death...but why....is somekind of bug in game or this game sucks?...i have done 2 times #reset but still if im geting nexuses then im teleporting in hell like 17 times in day...and im loosing all the time items....im not fighting im just LIVING in game....but it will still say "haiduk is good at playing dead"...is there someking of antiperk that stops hellspawn....or im dumb or i dunno....

ok....ummm....can anyone help me on this? :huh:

If you have hellspawn, you go to hell on map changes (10% chance or something) and do not loose any items. So hellspawn can kick in when you enter/exit buidling or go to new mups but not if you just walk around. If you #reset, the hellspawn is gone.

The only way to loose items is to die by fighting some animal, or by harvesting (check the messages if mother nature got pissed at you and you lost health)

To prevent dieing from harvesting, get some psyhique attribut so you have more health points, and carry some healing potions with you in case something hits you

Edited by shasso

Guest haiduk

it is 20%....butif i wana harvest then i need to go the long way to bank and put all my things to bank and then ill go to harvest?...hmmm...(im thinking that if high lvls people have much attributes then they have hellspawn too?...i have made 3 times reset....but i keep dieing by harvesting or changing maps/lands....geeeez)

Well people usually deposit weapons and such before going harvesting anyway, so they can carry more. Not a lot of people get the hellspawn perk, but if they do, they keep a lot of teleport rings to get out of hell. But if you #reset (gotta write it twice, check if your overall level dropped to 0) the hellspawn perk is gone...

Heal yourself before you go harvesting, and do get some psyhique

Edited by shasso

If you have hellspawn, you go to hell on map changes (10% chance or something) and do not loose any items. So hellspawn can kick in when you enter/exit buidling or go to new mups but not if you just walk around. If you #reset, the hellspawn is gone.

The only way to loose items is to die by fighting some animal, or by harvesting (check the messages if mother nature got pissed at you and you lost health)

To prevent dieing from harvesting, get some psyhique attribut so you have more health points, and carry some healing potions with you in case something hits you

When u die cuz of Mother Nature, u only see the death message, not the harvest msg

When u die cuz of Mother Nature, u only see the death message, not the harvest msg

No wonder then.. sneaky :(

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this