Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Killerlamb

The Final Warrior

Please DON'T join if your going to talk about magic flying balls and shit *looks at JJK and how he, IMO, ruined the How much Longer Topic*

MY DRAWRING GOT 2 colirz

The whirring of blades ripping though the air sounded ... mechanical, as if a flying machine propeller was winding near by. Cloaks in the front row fluttered from the motions of the dualists. Sparks began flying with each metal clang of blade swing and block. Tension gripped the air. The crowd was silent as all eyes locked onto the combat unfolding in front of them...

While he was at first impressed by the combat prowess of his soldiers in the training arena, the king, sitting comfortably and safely in his throne high above the rest of the spectators, started to get bored. So he decided he would spice things up by ordering his servants to bring out the "pets". "This will be good training for them," the king thought to himself...

Dude if you were talking about my last post then you can go fuck yourself. At least I can fucking spell(unlike you) so I'm not a fucking dumbass. And if you weren't talking about me, then I apologize.(though im pretty sure u were)

BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BONER BBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOTTTTTTCCCCHHHH

FYI i have read all of the works of tolkien and many other fantasy novels.

AND Ive been playing D&D for about 5 years now...if u dont like my posts i dont care just dont call me a dumbass any more cuz im not

Can't you guys keep up a fucking ROLE PLAY THREAD?!

My fucking god! Everyone's just sitting around shooting shit at one another and whining about each others fucking posts.

:x

We need some good role players on the fucking forums, and we need them fast, or else EVERY GOD DAMN THREAD IS GOING TO SUCK ASS FAST!

Can't you guys keep up a fucking ROLE PLAY THREAD?!

My fucking god!  Everyone's just sitting around shooting shit at one another and whining about each others fucking posts.

:x  

We need some good role players on the fucking forums, and we need them fast, or else EVERY GOD DAMN THREAD IS GOING TO SUCK ASS FAST!

YOUR POST SUCKS

:wink:

Fuck you, too!

:o