Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
johnlin

Who Think Pet Rock Are Cool ?

rocks eh... they are easy to clean up after >.>

My science teacher had a pet rock that he dressed up and even had a car for. The guy really creeped me out. At the end of the year I threw the rock out the window into the parking lot. Pet rocks are for people that are to lazy or stupid to care for a real pet. You wanted input,so there you have it.

Im conserned for his sanity... HOW DOES IT DRIVE THE FREAKIN CAR

I had pet rocks way back when they were cool...lol... i even made chainmaile bags to put them in lol

o.O well i made it a little serp and plate mail! i got a little bear for it to ride aswell!

are you talking about the stupid pet rocks that they just sell you a plain rock with eye painted on it or are you talking about growing your own rocks? cuz personal i know a guy who makes synthic 'stones/rocks' and its time consuming but extremaly neat

the pet rock fad was odd i mean there are kabilazillons of stray rocks out there and yet they spend like 20$$ to buy a rock with a piece of papper that said somehting on it i kinda dont know what it said because i never got the whole pet rock fad or the pokeimon fad thingy i guess im just uncool :rolleyes:

i liked the rocks that had the wheat grass growin out the top, healthy and cool ^-^