Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sami

X-mas Party

Hello!

I and my friends are going to have an x-mas party, with contests etc...

The date isnt sure yet i have to talk with them about that, but i post this so all ppl who read forums know about it.

I will post when it is when i talked with my friends about it.

If you wonder anything about the party, just write in here! :lol:

hello this is laylow from Wolf Pack, the date is set it is 17th of december in the town hall.. the 2 parties of Sami and Wolf Packs are going to be mixed for maximum fun.. here is a map i have edited if you dont know where it is. the party is at alittle after 0 EL time

cd-wscedited.th.png

hello this is laylow from Wolf Pack, the date is set it is 17th of december in the town hall.. the 2 parties of Sami and Wolf Packs are going to be mixed for maximum fun.. here is a map i have edited if you dont know where it is. the party is at alittle after 0 EL time

cd-wscedited.th.png

cool, i will be there and lucu...im not paying you 1 gc and you can't stop me from entering :rolleyes: its x-mas i know its about giving but i didn't say i wouldn't give you a bag with a horrible smell coming from inside it XD

im in map editor editing the meeting hall making it x-mas like so i will post it here when im done

Well here it is

http://aa.ani-underworld.com/el/map2.elm

its not much and i originally had each of the level steps cavored in the red and green rug but map editor crashed and i didn't feel like doing it again so i did whay you see, and the flames are alittle off...but this is just a 1 day event and no ones gonna use this map so i fingered...

Edited by Buuhan1

cd-wscedited.th.png

cool, i will be there and lucu...im not paying you 1 gc and you can't stop me from entering :P its x-mas i know its about giving but i didn't say i wouldn't give you a bag with a horrible smell coming from inside it XD

im in map editor editing the meeting hall making it x-mas like so i will post it here when im done

Well here it is

http://aa.ani-underworld.com/el/map2.elm

its not much and i originally had each of the level steps cavored in the red and green rug but map editor crashed and i didn't feel like doing it again so i did whay you see, and the flames are alittle off...but this is just a 1 day event and no ones gonna use this map so i fingered..

Cool buuhan.

But im also member in WP now, listening all about the guild from laylow :o

Im afraid we cant say exact time before the event is, cause we are scared off gargoyles wouldnt be fun for the newbies to go out after the party and then lose their stuff they got by gargs.

17th of december, alittle after 0 EL time, daybreak. If you have MM then come at 0, if not then come alittle after 0. the party will be waiting, and welcoming all new comers

We got our first sponsor/donator.

Hes callen.......

Dracious!

He donated 16 Iron Shields.

Very big thanks to you Dracious!

Actually, gargoyles freeze at 5:30 and awaken at 2:30, so if you can hold it at 0 EL time, noone will need MM.

what time is it going to be in real life?!?! cause 0 comes around more than once

We are not sure yet. If ive counted right, it will be 04:00 GMT PM, but i aint sure.(I know its suck time :) )

Yeah, we will serve food (ale wine etc.)

And, there will be also an "gamble" game.

On the pk contest, you may give gold on one player which you think will win the whole contest, and if youre right you get doubled gold in return, if not, no gold back.