How old are you?
Where do you live?
Are you studying or working etc.?
I'm a full-time student with a part-time job (around 2-3 days a week work)
Do you have long history with computer games or is EL your "first love"?
uhh.. when i was like 10yrs old, I've been playing Jazz Jackrabbit non-stop ^^ Played Habbo and RuneScape a lot aswell
So let's start with "real" questions:
1. The most important reason you play EL? (RL/EL friends, it's fun, you're just too addicted...)
That must be the EL friends (that became RL friends aswell)
2. Is there any other reasons you play?
I guess all the stuff i collected & the skills i trained keeps me playing
3. How did you find the game?
I'm not sure, as i started playing around 4 years ago, but I think it was on some sort of MMORPG-list site
4. How often do you play? (No need to tell how many hours you play in day, just tell if you play daily or few times a week etc.)
every single day
5. Have you tried any other MMORPG's and do you still play them? Why have you stayed in EL?
I've tried lots of them, must be over 50 or so.. some of them i play every once in a while for a few days besides EL (running them both) but i always keep coming back to EL (question 1+2 are why i keep coming back to EL)
6. Have you ever bought from EL shop?
yep.. i bought a mousepad a couple of years ago, and iirc a couple of bindings, but I'm not 100% sure about that.