Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mouzers

Branch of Destruction

I have never pked (mostly 'cuz I'm too n00b) but, from a non-pker point of view, I could care less, didn't someone once have in there signature, save the economy Brod your neighbor xD *ehm* not really tho

I remember the "save the economy Brod your neighbor" phrase in a signature, but I don't remember who it was.

What is your native english DG? and I may seem that way because I don't really have a "soft-spot" for the daft so to speak.

but yeah, i'd have to agree with lorck. god knows why this weapon won't be taken away from game, it causes more tension than it actually breaks something.

American English ...... but Alas i just cannot spell or tyep

Please remember also that mouzers is very new in the game. His posts are as he sees it from a newbies perspective. We all change ideas and understand more as we progress and learn. Having said that everyone has an opinion and are free to express them. It all part of the learning curve. I always disliked the brod but as a weapon of revenge I guess it has its purpose. Its up to each individual as to wether or not to own or use one.

*Foever IF it didnt exsist the break rate could easily be increased slightly so that argument doesnt make sense. As a revenge weapon it has a place (even tho I personally detest it)

AFAIK, you only revange with BROD because you got BRODED, no brod, no need to BROD revange.

P.S. -If you need to revange bjump, Pr0 BJpers do not go to PK. so you will never brod them

Edited by Tico

BRoD is a bad weapon. In fact, it's been turned into a weapon of hate now. Back in the day (04-05ish iirc), I could walk into kf and not get spammed with "You got pwnt by the branch of fucking destruction congratulations!!!(aka:your shit broke)" or w/e the message says. and then PlayerA "ROFLOL im pr0". Now, it's people running around either brodding for "fun" or getting revenge on somebody who bagjumped you or upset you in some way. Which is lame imo (:

But I guess less gc in the game from buying shit loads of cotu from npc. So thats a plus..yay

And lol @ amar. funny guy. can always count on him to pop in random threads and say something completely retarded/useless.