Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chrisy_boy

Banned

I have been banned but i don't know why!! It won't let me get into my account. Whenever i trie logging in it want it keep exiting and then restarting with the Rules. I have tried at least 5 times but with no sucess, i just don't know why it happened it was going fine then it just exited itself and now it won't let me play my account anymore! I tried to make an account called "magebl00d", i also tried to log into "SnakesForce" and"RedEye" but someone thought i was trying to get out of a punishment but i was only trying to see if i could play EL

Please Help me

Kindly Regards

Chrisy_boy

Edited by Chrisy_boy

Funny, in jc 1 you said chrisy_boy was your friend.

Also maybe you should state here all the other accounts you tried to log on with. I think you know perfectly well why your accounts were locked :confused:

Funny, in jc 1 you said chrisy_boy was your friend.

Also maybe you should state here all the other accounts you tried to log on with. I think you know perfectly well why your accounts were locked :confused:

I know why I am locked :( ... sorry for lying ... When you say locked can I play them again later or does mean i can never play those accounts again?

Edited by Chrisy_boy