Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  

New Creature Called Nrende ( pronounced Ner rend de )

Nrende should look like a black goblin but the size of a rabbit and should have scary masks on them ( each one has a different makes ( or make like only 5 models with different masks) ) they should cary different weapons and yes they should use them and drop them and drop the mask ( the masks should be wearable ) and they should also be offensive ( train them to be passive if you want to become a wizard of some sort requires lvl 40 magic ) there stats should be 30attack 29defence 33combat + the stats of the weapon/sheild they are carrying.

please take this into consideration.

its not going to be on newb turf shawdow and there weapons will be different from the ones you can buy from the stores. and the masks will need to be work on with leather/other... for it to fight your character.

and for the sheild they wont be holdable so you will need to manufacture elbo and knee gaurds with them by putting the sheild and chain rinks in manu window with a hammer in inventory. you will need 20 small rings ( better ) or 10 big rings ( stronger ) and the rings are wearable but just rings like chainmail rings :D

I didn't say it would be on newb island, i just said i was picturing newbs (which don't have to be on newb island) running from a tiny monster which holds a sword 3 times larger than itself. It's like a midget with a rocket launcher.

LMAO! I could imagine these little boogers running around, jumping up and down, ranting and raving while bellowing their high pitched war crys before charging at someone. They'll be so damn funny once sounds are in I can't wait! Oh, kick ass idea by the way.

Hmm i can see a player has just killed one, and picks up the mask and equips it. And they walk off with an eye patch :P

nice idea indeed, though they could be a little bit stronger.. maybe for 2-4 points more..

Why crus? So you can hunt them and get exp? :-p What about really weak as far as MP goesso it'd be like 2-3 hits max on 'em but make like 5 of them in one area. It'd be fun. God I still can't get the visualizations out of my minds and the little banshee screams lmao

No, not because of that Gala, i mean i will be leveled enough to kill them anyway by the time they are inplemented into the game..

But if they are small, that might mean that they have small amout of MaterialPoints, and they should be stronger cuz of that imho...

Nrende ( they like to fightin groups )

they can have up to 5 of em on you at one time :(

only creature you can fight multiple at one time would be nrende.

and for the war cry thats awsome . . . . i know people would be walking somewhere then here that war cry then say in there head ____ i should of stayed at isla prima today.

o and the nrende are very greedy they will pickup all the items you drop ( meaning if they kill you they will lout your body ) and then your in trouble and will have to hire someone with higher stats to kill them.

they are not afriad of anyone unless there alone ( maning if your lvl 99 they will respawn and keep attacking you ) imagine your trying to being able to get them so you can afk them and your lvl 99 and you leave your character at a spawn point of them there will be 5 one you in about 5 to 10 secs ( 5 lvl 30+ on your lvl 99 your not going to be able to afk )

but they can give you mad experince . . ..

don't forget me I'm getting flashbacks to but that would be SO FUNNY!!

What's that gotta do with being a n00b? S/he just said she never played D2 (neither did I fyi), and that she doesn't know what kind of game it is. I'm still not pretty sure what kind of catagory D2 falls under... And no way I'm a n00b :D