Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest Skittles93

Character locked

You were told we had to look through server logs, and that that might take some time

But allright, if you want an answer NOW, fine:

I see no reason to unlock Munnin at all, nor to remove any IP ban that may be involved.

Of course, the final decision is up to Aislinn and Radu. Good luck.

Guest Skittles93

I did not know it would take days, a while doesn't mean days? I don't need any ip ban lifted whatever he did I want zero part of it I'm only here for my character. And sorry I don't see how you wouldn't be impatient and stressed out if you were in my position? As stated I'm not posting to offend anyone I'm just after help and assistance.

In my eyes you guys banned me without even giving me a chance to defend anything or explain anything. So I'm frustrated I've explained the situation sent various forms of validating proof and yet have remained banned with minimal communication.. it's not my fault that this issue was caused due to the hate of an ex player yet after finding out you're punishing an innocent party there's other options to be had. You could unlock me in a blink of the eye while doing your investigation and then after the investigation ban or forgive or however it may go? I understand this isn't the law however should we not be treated as innocent until proven guilty?

I have been degraded and basically called an idiot this whole thread and bashed treated as if I'm someone else and I'm receiving their punishment. How have I been treated fairly? And throughout this whole ordeal I have yet to have been rude to you to warrant such an answer? I'm trying to be truly understanding here I'm a victim here being treated like a criminal and it's wrong and unnecessary. I believe frustration is allowed in my situation? Imagine being taken to jail over someone else's crimes and the detective not wanting to hear a word of proof you have. That's the situation I am in at the moment

I feel as if this decision will be biased until you all realize I'm not the person you're after and the only way that will happen is for you guys to review my evidence as well 

The way I read this is you bought a char, the char was already banned.

Not an issue with the EL mods.  That char was banned for a very good reason - as you well know.

Rather than have a pop at EL - have a pop at the person who sold you a character knowing it was banned.... 

Guest Skittles

No no no I bought a character even purchased things from the shop and played it for weeks then bam all of a sudden banned that's a misunderstanding raz 

Guest Skittles

I've asked for a refund he refused said my problem trust me I'm not happy with them either however I bought a character bought a name change and some other things from shop September 7th 2022 and was informed via email and pm that scammers can't get name changes then I informed radu that there was a misunderstanding I'm a new owner he said scammed characters whether new owners or not cannot receive name changes I was not banned until recently just for visiting someone I know in real life with their old account a simple mix up that's being blown out of proportion 

Guest Skittles

And when I mean banned recently I mean emphasized as in I was on munnin up until I noticed a few days ago I was banned so from September 7th 22 until a few days ago I've been on munnin and me solely no one else  with zero issues I woke up attempted to log in and couldn't I was banned just wanted to further clarify as I can't edit or revise my post idk how to do it at least..

Well, contacting someone with access to server logs takes time, digging through the logs takes time,

and discussing what to do with the results takes time.

But you wanted an immediate answer, so you got it: NO unlocking

So far, we have seen zero proof you actually own the character. The payment of a shop purchase doesn't

prove you own the munnin character (or the Skittles93 character, for that matter). All your waving IDs around

doesn't prove your ownership either. It doesn't even prove you were actually the person using the Skittles93

character in game. And claiming the situation is as you present it isn't proof either.

To spell it out: all you prove with showing IDs is that there is a person with the name you claim for yourself.

A video call would at best show us a face to go with the name. Nothing of that proves you have ever played EL,

let alone that you own a character in game.

For the rest, the little useful information you gave is inconsistent, or just plain wrong.

Again: for me, no unlocking of any character, try to convince Aislinn (I was told Radu already decided to let her handle it).

A hint: don't post or PM (forum or in-game) until she has posted her decision.

Guest Skittles

You say I haven't proven anything yet revi I messaged aislinn off of Skittles 93 in game before I made this post, I emailed radu back from an email he sent to me from a shop purchase for Munnin. If that doesn't scream ownership...... It seems you're grasping at straws to tell me no revi. I get I might've pissed you off , yet doesn't mean you shouldn't treat me fairly and just. Truthfully as soon as you found out from me I was someone else "or even allegedly someone else" you should have been treating me with respect and kindness... I've only played for a year you would think I'd be encouraged to want to play eternal lands. Instead we get a mix up with no clarification available... And we get nothing but hostility.... I wouldn't even be in this mess if you wasn't so quick to pull a trigger and ban my account. OVER VISITING SOMEONE I KNOW not breaking any rules just a visit and playing at his house where I never got into any trouble and I've never done anything wrong..

Like I said biased decisions from you revi which is wrong from someone meant to judge someone....

no proof of ownership for one comment*proven ownership*

You have to be this person* proven I was not the accused person*

The character was banned when you purchased it* no it was not at all played it for weeks *

He logged into it *no he did not that is an assumption I was at his house on his ip address* 

And she might be taking her time to reply that is fine. After everything you've said and reasons you refuse to give me my character.... Well, I hope that means she's not as quick as you to punish an innocent person as you are and were.  Sadly none of this had to happen.

No one had to treat me like this over an assumption.

Guest Skittles

If I didn't own the character I wouldn't have the shop purchase reciept and email conversation with radu.

Guest Skittles

Also I've offered several times to video chat to prove my face matches my id. To further clarify.

Guest Skittles

And for further proof munnin is 155/156 52/52/32/28/4/4 it has mirror skin perk, I glow in the dark perk, there is no fork perk, evanescence perk, skeptical perk, godless perk, antisocial perk, power hungry perk,Scotty died perk, dedicated harvester perk, bricks are experience perk 

The character doesn't show stats due to privacy being on it's something I tried when I was receiving a bunch of rude pms regarding how Johnathan came across the account. As I told them I own the account now I bought it fairly and I have nothing to do with anything about that. I shouldn't have to lose money for his decisions. So I turned my privacy on hoping it would block out pms from non friends, it didn't work. I misunderstood the command at the time apparently however over a course of a week the pms stopped coming in 

Just figured that information might help me clarify I own the account 

Lol all it proves is that Jonathan knows the stats of the character he scammed.

Look. Anyone with half a brain knows that Jonathan is behind these posts, if not the actual author.  Easy enough for him to ask a girlfriend, or whatever you are claiming to be, to post pretending to own the character.  Every single time something like this happens, guess what.  It's been Jonathan all along telling hilarious make believe stories.  Remember the time he tried to scam radu and said his brother was a lawyer and was going to take him to court?  Please.  Whether or not you are some girl he's using or Jonathan himself, we're done with it.  Never ending trouble.  Best case scenario is you are a girl Jonathan is using to get the account back so he can "sell" it yet again to scam somebody else.  But the words from this guest Skittles account are pure Jonathan.  We're done here.

"We're done here." does NOT mean hop on to yet another vpn and pm spam me to death with questions that have been answered several times in this forum thread.

Do NOT start new threads and do NOT post personal information in threads.

For everyone else's entertainment, got these from our good buddy DrtyDevil/WhiteRhino:

Forum message to me:

I did sell munnin , I pretended to be alduron until I could find a buyer.lolol I really don't care about all of this ban nonsense. I ain't refunding anyone regardless of who they are lmao I sold them a working account and fyi I didn't try to scam radu lmao got your facts fucked up and lol you're stupid af to think I'm Skittles 🤣 you're a poor excuse for a team lead anyways I promised id message and tell yall I sold the account I did and I didnt try to log in at all . Extra stupid to really believe id scam someone on my main account and ip address lol 🤣🤣

He is posting restricted and needs approval for any post...so here is his other public post:

I did pretend to be alduron until I could sell munnin to someone I knew they owned it it was not banned in September when they bought it lol so eh anyways lol promised I'd let El know ion own that account I wouldn't be dumb enough to let the moderation team know who I was playing 🤣😂

Such a charmer, that one.  Maybe he should re-read some of his old ban threads.

And there's more!

Just so you are very aware ion= I don't. 

And add my name to the post. Cause u are just accusing someone of being me like a jack ass lol. Y'all really don't realize yall caused this drama here 😂🤣 trust that I have several hotspots I haven't quit since 2017 I just blended in and built up.

Please don't think if this girl don't stop harassing me about this dumbass character that I won't be trying to scam everyone on the unofficial market .

I will solely fixate to ruin eternal lands due to you causing me to drama. I don't give one or two flying fucks about your moderation as it doesn't do shit to someone you can not find to ban bitch 😂🤣💀 I tried being nice af and here's food for thought the reason why munnin quit crying like a little whore on discord is he won the PayPal dispute and got his money you stupid cunt 🤣 I swear yall got the nerve to degrade people's intelligence with absolutely zero intelligence of your own I might not spell or punctuate at least my common sense still works fine asab 😘 the deductive skills and hate involved in your judgement is wierd af especially after reading hecklars unbanning recently 😂😂😂😂  he literally shared his own and let someone macro for him I sold a character to someone and y'all got them begging me for a fucking refund fuck y'all 🤣 I promise y'all definitely will regret opening this can of worms over the next few years