Eternal Lands Official Forums
the_grud

Wrong Channel

I play for a few hours each day,and i do WC sometimes (probly age related)and occasionally get muted...probly 2-3 times in last 2-3 month

I,m beggining to think I,m a marked man

I see other players WC several times

I have WC once today and immediatley kicked having seen other players wc several time s today

Questoion...do they get same treatment??

SOMETIMES???  You do this multiple times a day. Makes one think you are doing it on purpose when you don't get any attention on 3. Maybe you better watch more closely where you are  posting. 

Not many show a pattern of

<ad in @3>

<fake ad in @6>

<"wc">

<ad in @3>

That feels very much like an intentional mispost in channel 6. Do that a few times, and we don't believe in the "wc" anymore.

As for the treatment of others, discussing that is not for public channels. For one, you do not see our PMs or mutes others get.

the reason I posted this was it was my 1st WC of the day and within 2 secs i was kicked

I,m not disputing my WC,s   which i can assure you are not deliberate

I,m asking is it now normal to be kicked after 1 WC? or is it just me that is gonna be kicked after 1 WC

its a reasonable question

17 minutes ago, the_grud said:

the reason I posted this was it was my 1st WC of the day and within 2 secs i was kicked

I,m not disputing my WC,s   which i can assure you are not deliberate

I,m asking is it now normal to be kicked after 1 WC? or is it just me that is gonna be kicked after 1 WC

its a reasonable question

I think you are missing the point.  You do this every day, multiple times a day.  That is not "after 1 WC".  The issue doesn't disappear each time you do it, it doesn't disappear each time the sun rises, nor does saying "WC" make it go away.

And to answer your question, yes others get muted or kicked if they do it repeatedly.  Key word, repeatedly.

8 hours ago, the_grud said:

It may have been the first wc of the day, it was not your first wc by a long way. I have discussed this with you already a while ago,

and given you a few tips on how to limit the risk. That didn't help much, if it did help at all. Since then you have had a few mutes as well, with the same result.

So there is really no reason to act as if this dropped on you without any kind of warning. The main difference with those "others" you keep referring to,

is that with them the discussions/mutes/kicks etc. work (most of the time). And that there isn't a reaction every "mispost" is that we might let it slide when we only notice it after 10 min or so (at least, that's how I handle it). But that can be changed.

Edited by revi

Everyday you "WC" several times. I honestly don't believe it's a mistake. I think you don't get attention on 3 and do a mis-post on 6 to get some attention. A boot from the game was a wake up call.