Eternal Lands Official Forums
Aislinn

Toggle Yellow Food Bar Under Name with Speed Hax

I was thinking it would be really super duper wicked nice if we could have the option to toggle our yellow food bar on and off under our character names for when we are using speed hax.  Having to look up and down constantly is a real pain and having the bar available center screen where our eyes are focused would be so much nicer.

Yep, it's a good idea. Could almost add in AP too, for those using a ESM. I don't know how many would use it, but it doesn't hurt to have it. 

I really like the idea with the food Level tho. 

A Action Point Bar isnt needed in my opinion, because you dont have to refill that as much as Food on Speed hax. Could find a place in the "instance mode". This way you can adjust the hight aswell

I've just committed a change to add an option for a food level bar (ALT+y) and numbers (CTRL-y) as part of the player banner. With dynamic colours enabled, the bar is yellow when full and moves to dark orange when empty, otherwise is just yellow.  Let me know if this is what you wanted, I'd be happy to change the way its done otherwise.

I'm not Aislinn, but I do know you need to compile your own client to get the food bar for now.

I don't think anyone has prepared binaries for public consumption yet:

On 3/26/2023 at 9:06 PM, bluap said:

I've just committed a change to add an option for a food level bar (ALT+y) and numbers (CTRL-y)

On 28/03/2023 at 3:01 AM, Aislinn said:

Omg I love it. Absolutely perfect!  Thank you so much! :)

That's good.  It was nice to contribute something again, its been a while.

On 28/03/2023 at 9:57 AM, caladina said:

which system are you on Aislinn, havent gotten mine to work, is there something you need to add
mac not available yet?

As revi said, you'll have to build you own client for now unless someone provides one for Mac.  I do not have a way to build on Mac but Ben has provided build instructions on Github.

Edited by bluap