Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest Lucas

Account recovery from long ago

Guest Lucas

image.thumb.png.80f89480152bba715d64b3fecade4103.png

This is the only screenshot I have of the account I can find. I assume the name is 0Lucas0. Don't mind the over-laid text, it has nothing to do with this.

image.png

Sorry, no character with that name (or similar) exists. That means that the character is lost and cannot be retrieved

Oh, and why are you showing screenshots from a video stream? Because those are not EL screen shots from your computer.

Edited by revi

That's REALLY old, 2004 or 2005ish?  There was a server crash in July of 2004 and all characters were lost.  That said, it looks to me like somebody shared their screenshot for you to use minus the name. 

Guest Lucas
On 7/19/2022 at 1:35 AM, revi said:

Oh, and why are you showing screenshots from a video stream? Because those are not EL screen shots from your computer.

It's from my YouTube channel. For some reason, I decided to use an EL screenshot I had for a runescape video I made long ago. I can link the video and show proof of ownership if need be. I could maybe find the actual screenshot, too, I just would have to dig around for a bit.

On 7/19/2022 at 1:44 PM, Aislinn said:

That's REALLY old, 2004 or 2005ish?  There was a server crash in July of 2004 and all characters were lost.  That said, it looks to me like somebody shared their screenshot for you to use minus the name. 

Sounds about right, but I am not sure. Only other name I can think of would be "Beret67" which is another moniker I went by. Like I said before, I can proof the screenshot is mine. It was just quicker to share a screenshot of the video I pulled it from, from a channel I can prove ownership of.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.