Eternal Lands Official Forums
Wullfric

IP Banned

I'm coming back from a long time without playing and found out that my IP was banned. I don't know why.
Can you please unban it? My characters are Wullfric/Wullfgar/Thordek

Thank you in advance, have a great day.

Could you try logging in from your current IP?  I think your ISP changes your IP regularly.

If that doesn't work, please come back:

IP's are banned for a reason, so they won't be unbanned unless we are fairly sure the problems won't come back with them.

That is not to say you were the cause of the ban (you weren't, we know who was...).

Or, you'll have to wait for Aislinn (who'll probably be back in 3-4h) or radu, as they are the only ones who can unban IPs.

Edited by revi

Define "a long time" because I see Wullfric logged in up through 2021.  Different IPs, of course.

Same with Wulffgar and Thordek. 

Here are my concerns:

1. This IP you are trying to log on from currently is banned for very good reasons.  I'm not excited to remove the ban.

2. You've not played on this range before and not all that long ago your characters were online and actively playing on different IPs.  We've had plenty of people come back "after a long time" wanting their characters unlocked or IPs unbanned so that some friend who is banned and locked can come back under the new IP and/or name and continue to behave as they did originally when they caused the ban.

2. Somebody else has been playing on your characters while you were away.

A little more information might serve you well here.

Thanks for the response Aislinn. 
I went away from the game about a year ago, for work reasons. 
i'm connecting the dots that maybe the IP changing issue is related to the internet service, since i've changed the company. I haven't moved to another place or something like that.
And i haven't given my password to anybody else, nheither letting other people play in my acc, only i have acess to it.

Just now, Wullfric said:

Thanks for the response Aislinn. 
I went away from the game about a year ago, for work reasons. 
i'm connecting the dots that maybe the IP changing issue is related to the internet service, since i've changed the company. I haven't moved to another place or something like that.
And i haven't given my password to anybody else, nheither letting other people play in my acc, only i have acess to it.

I'll be happy to give any info that you might need, please, just ask.
I really enjoy playing EL to relax. Sometimes i take a break from the game, but i get that nostalgia to come back every now and then.
I don't think i have been hacked, because my passwrod wasnt changed, so i think the IP issue might be related to the internet company.

Okay I unbanned the IP. Give it about 10 minutes or so to update on the server.  We'll see how it goes. :)