Eternal Lands Official Forums
PaulB

Hoppy's Landing

This spot is in Fairhaven, Massachusetts and I spent 3 days filming here with my drone to get all the shots that I wanted for this video.  This was just when the weather was really starting to get cold and I pretty much stopped making videos during the winter.  I realized that I had a typo in the video but it was too late to remove it so it stayed but I hope that you enjoy this one.  The place is amazing.

Wow.  4:01 minutes that went by so fast and you wish would continue on forever.  Just gorgeous.  These videos you put up makes one really appreciate the glorious beauty of earth and at the same time how impressive mankind's abilities are.  The location is so spectacular even our "progress" doesn't diminish it.  Very fortunate people to live there.  Thank you!

2 hours ago, Aislinn said:

Wow.  4:01 minutes that went by so fast and you wish would continue on forever.  Just gorgeous.  These videos you put up makes one really appreciate the glorious beauty of earth and at the same time how impressive mankind's abilities are.  The location is so spectacular even our "progress" doesn't diminish it.  Very fortunate people to live there.  Thank you!

Thank you Aislinn for the kind words!  This place was really spectacular and I couldn't resist sharing it.  I'll be coming up your way again in the fall to do another video of the foliage and I'll be sure to share it with you :)