Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Very sad news, regarding Learner

I just found this out and it is still fresh in mind.  I met Learner in IP.  He was always very gracious and appreciated.  The ants and the ant pile were a large part of my game.  I used to follow them and watch them at work.  The amount Learner added to the game is amazing.  I am sad about Learner himself and his talent and contributions to those around him.  He will be missed by a great many because he touched so many lives making them better.

I'm a recent returner, with well over a decade since I last played regularly.

I remember Learner being very helpful when I was first playing.

RIP.

I so rarely come here anymore.

Very sad to be informed of Learner's passing.
He was a wonderful chap with real personality and a sense of humor.
Of all the faces in this community, his will be one i truly miss.  

Bene dormire, forte somniare in elesia

I heard about Learners passing not too long ago…If ever there was a time I’d wish for higher summoning levels its right now. I would slend all my recourses to have you back with us.

Its a sad, sad day.

Radu, you must be devastated by this loss,  *hugs*

Just found this out now... Wow... that explains why I didn't see him in the cellar.

I know I am late, I've been gone. RIP, Learner, buddy.

Oh, it's been ages after his passing but I just saw this. Condolences to their friends and family. Never knew them that well myself, but I know how much he did for this game.

Wow :( Even though I stopped playing EL long time ago I still come to forums once every year or so and this really comes as a shock. I remember Learner from when I started the game almost 20 years ago in 2004. He was always such a helpful and smart guy. This brings a lot of memories :cry: Even after all this time, when I think about this game, Learner is one of the names that pop up in my mind.

Rest in Peace Learner! :(

I only just heard about Learner's passing, and it hits me harder than it has any right to do after I've been away so long.

RIP Learner, I liked you. I'll have to log in on an alt sometime to visit your cave...