Eternal Lands Official Forums
squiz

Hovering over certain items in item list does not display name

Those Items that have received shiny new unique images with the 1.9.6 release are all likely affected. The simplest fix is to delete those items from each item list and re-add the item (there's no need to delete and re-create the entire item list).

Perhaps wait a little bit with that until the promised server restart has been done (any day now?)

Afaik, there's still some discrepancy between server and client for items that got a new image, some of the problems seen are due to that.

revi makes a good point.

My guess is that for equipment that currently correctly participates in the equipment swap behaviour if you fix the item list now it'll be ok after the server restart. In addition to those items, the ninja tunic, wholam and used blue dragon shield (which currently don’t equipment swap) will continue to work after restart. For the pre-owned tit axe and HoA it seems theres not much point fixing on an item list until the server restart, might be others but i haven't thought of a way to check yet. And i'm not sure about the Mod Cloak, but not much use to us mere mortals anyway.

Kind of depends how far away you think the server restart is, and how much you want your item lists to correctly show the appropriate item, and whether you can reverse any changes you make if you screw things up :D

That mention of the mod cloak gave me an idea:

Just empty your storage, then load the items from the item list you're interested in and update that list (right click).

Easy and not too much chance of messing things up. And no need to delete and recreate that item list.

Edited by revi