Eternal Lands Official Forums
vinoveritas

MilesMercator got banned

I guess in the wake of banning of Applejoy, who has to speak for himself, our Guilds Storage char at TG MilesMercator got banned too.

MilesMercator was created by me for the purpose on providing a trade system inside our guild for Daritha items. on a set cheap price system and people with rank 19 where allowed on it to do the trades when guildies asked as a way for the guild to create some money that we would use in guild inside events. Normally all trades done then get logged on a google document that also has our prices set so it all works fairly.

I unlocked MilesMercator after a chat with Vino.  Revi did the locks but he had to be away for a bit and after looking at logs it doesn't seem that anyone else benefited here.  Revi will still handle the original issue when he gets back.

Sorry for that, we saw recent same IP trades with MilesMercator, and as I was a bit short on time,

I wanted to freeze the situation.

Applejoy will indeed have to speak for himself, in the public part of the forums (this part, for instance)

as I have already heard 2 very different "explanations" (neither very convincing at that...).

As a reminder, checking if a story fits the facts is a lot less work than figuring out what was going on.

Edited by revi