Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest afriaen

A fat bug in the tutorial

Guest afriaen

I am sure that everybody in the EL community knows the bug, as 2 of us encountered it, yet I do not find it in the issues list.

I would love to correct it.

It's a bug in the harvesting tutorial. For some reason me and one friend happened to start the flower harvesting quest again, while we had actually finished it and the game sending me out again to take specific flowers while also telling me that I already took them and "should do them in the right order" and even stopping me from taking them while at the same time marking them in the map as the next flowers to pluck. Nevertheless I could every time pluck a flower before being interrupted again with the same message that I already had them. For some reason I managed to finish the mission by adding those 'wrong' flowers to the storage anyways while my friend is completely stuck in this 'get the flowers/they are already taken' loop-like prison...

Can we fix this? I think it's near terrible that this exists in the starting area, because it gives a bad first impression about this truly lovely game to those unlucky to encounter it, one that it doesn't deserve. I fear it might dis-encourage people from delving deeper and make them leave the church before the singing. :)

Cheers

afriaen

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this