Eternal Lands Official Forums
StouXy

Every Golden Achievement

Hello everyone :rolleyes:

First of all, I would like to give props to each and every former owner of STX character :)

After 18 years, this character is the very first char, to achieve all the 24 golden achievements.

I was lucky enough, to be the last person to get the very last golden achievement.

Just posting here, because it's a nice milestone for EL in my opinion and hopefully years from now, this will be a nice memory :rolleyes:

Posting a video of how it went down:

Thank you all for your time :)

-StouXy-

Awesome........

One of the last great achievements in EL.

I guess the only one remaining is lvl 178 in any skill other that a/d?

Unless anyone goes insane - that will be harvest in about 4 years for bkc?

There needs to be one more achievement to fill up that open slot.  That's driving me nuts!  Maybe an achievement for getting all gold achievements?  :P

Not to want to sell your achievement short, it is a great thing to get to, but are you sure you are the first? i just checked mine and i am 4 achievments short in which i basicly not did do anything for in the last year or 2. if i would not have turned in some of the achievments for redeemer perks, (what i think you did do too) i probably would only have to do the very high level killer which is the hardest one to do, and unless others i do not do many invasions did not do a lot of invances or actually train these days. and i know there are some crazy hard training people out there. and a lot of players who top my stats, so it made me wonder.

27 minutes ago, vinoveritas said:

Not to want to sell your achievement short, it is a great thing to get to, but are you sure you are the first? i just checked mine and i am 4 achievments short in which i basicly not did do anything for in the last year or 2. if i would not have turned in some of the achievments for redeemer perks, (what i think you did do too) i probably would only have to do the very high level killer which is the hardest one to do, and unless others i do not do many invasions did not do a lot of invances or actually train these days. and i know there are some crazy hard training people out there. and a lot of players who top my stats, so it made me wonder.

I'm sure that he is. Unless there are some screenshots floating around. But, what I know is that most high levels have all but few achievements. Here's a screenshot of my char, I am missing 1 very hard one and 1 pretty easy one. It's been like this for years because I never cared. I guess most other people have not cared either. I do believe STX char is the first one to get all of them (unless I see proof otherwise)

f69f2286372fce61a65f46eea877afae.png

I am pretty sure he is the first that announced it at least, its just that i got curious with my question as i am not one playing fanatic anymore (i am on a lot but i do not do much)

On 5/20/2021 at 11:36 PM, Raz said:

Unless anyone goes insane - that will be harvest in about 4 years for bkc?

I'm working on it.   I'd sure like a new harvestable or better daily rewards to cut that time some...  ;-)

I'm a little surprised that no other non-a/d skill has hit 179 yet.

23 minutes ago, bkc56 said:

I'm working on it.   I'd sure like a new harvestable or better daily rewards to cut that time some...  ;-)

I'm a little surprised that no other non-a/d skill has hit 179 yet.

At high levels none of the skills have a profitable item with anything like enough exp to make it sensible.

I did look at tailoring 178 - and it is NOT that insane......

Pretty sure that's the only one that would be doable - I am only about 135k white wizard hats short.

But all ings are purchasable, daystones available.  Ignoring the cost of day stones it's about 120M gold.

Engineering is possible *if* you can get the materials.

Alch / Manu / craft / pot seem to sit in the middle

Without doubt  - ranging 178 is not at all possible without a major change to game economics, with magic not far behind.

Well remember, the name of the game is "Eternal" Lands.  I think the idea was to not reach end game any time soon?