Eternal Lands Official Forums

12 chars and you call yourself alt spammer. You should see the list of d_k! :P

Welcome back anyways, focus on the chars, if you need help with the builds, pm me anytime you want.

-Kad

6 hours ago, Death_Hunter said:

2. I let aisy ban basically 40-80% of all known alts that I have, like a week ago.

I think it's rather the other way around, Aislinn let you have a certain number of characters.

I may be missing something, but I don't quite see how you'd stop her if/when she decides to remove your alts,

or even remove you  completely from the game.

As I see it, by making extra alts, after agreeing not to do so, you broke the agreement you had,

an agreement which allowed you to continue playing...

That those alts were obtained/created "each (...) for specific reasons" doesn't change that.

On 5/4/2021 at 8:06 AM, Kaddy said:

On 5/4/2021 at 8:43 AM, revi said:

Edited by Death_Hunter

Hey I would Like to add here that this person is a real life scammer who charged me back for $ by falsely making a dispute in paypal.

On May 14th 2021 he paid from his paypal account xxxxxxxxx for 2x 50$ transaction to my paypal account xxxxxxxxxxx for items which he received as soon as he paid and never complained about it , untill after quitting el you suddenly decided on 11th July 2021 that , oh i made twice payment and made a false statement to paypal to charge back $.

You never ever contacted about this with me where i am online everyday for more than 10-12 hrs daily.

I made this post so that people be aware of you as a scammer and maybe since you have some rules to follow to play this game , maybe this helps them keep you banned forever including your bots.

thanks

vio

Edited by revi
revi: NO personal information please

Buying and selling outside of trade window is risky.  Perhaps we need Radu, for a fee, to offer an official escrow service for these types of transactions. If there is a charge-back the character/item can be easily confiscated.

19 hours ago, violater said:

Hey I would Like to add here that this person is a real life scammer who charged me back for $ by falsely making a dispute in paypal.

On May 14th 2021 he paid from his paypal account xxxxxxxxx for 2x 50$ transaction to my paypal account xxxxxxxxxxx for items which he received as soon as he paid and never complained about it , untill after quitting el you suddenly decided on 11th July 2021 that , oh i made twice payment and made a false statement to paypal to charge back $.

You never ever contacted about this with me where i am online everyday for more than 10-12 hrs daily.

I made this post so that people be aware of you as a scammer and maybe since you have some rules to follow to play this game , maybe this helps them keep you banned forever including your bots.

thanks

vio

I have contacted him and he has agreed to pay me back by 8th september 2021 , hence i request Eternal Lands to take no action against him and i hold myself from labelling this guy a scammer till then , 

Tv

vio

On 8/19/2021 at 6:11 AM, violater said:

I have contacted him and he has agreed to pay me back by 8th september 2021 , hence i request Eternal Lands to take no action against him and i hold myself from labelling this guy a scammer till then , 

Tv

vio

Hi , Today 22nd august he has paid me the $ so i wud like to inform everyone that he is not a scammer