Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest Guest - Empmike

Account Recovery

Guest Guest - Empmike

Good Afternoon,

For the longest time I could not recall the name of this game (we're talking years) because I played it like almost 2 decades ago. Then for some strange reason it clicked back into my head! I was very excited and tried to get into my old character.

I don't really recall many details of my account or anything, but I checked the account names I used during this period in my life and it does appear it exists but that it was banned.

http://www.eternal-lands.com/view_user.php?user=empmike

This was very very long ago and I don't recall ever getting banned prior to me uninstalling. I'd like to check the game back out again.

Can an admin let me know if this ban is legit and if I should just make a new character?

Again, I don't know when this ban even occurred or for what. I'd like to get back on for nostalgia purposes. I also *think* I know the right password, but that's kinda why it is in the account recovery title.

Thanks,

Empmike

Hi,

Back in 2008, the character empmike was locked, along with emporormike, mikejk, and dkp for breaking the illegal multiplay rule (rule 5 at the time).  Do these names sound familiar to you?

Guest empmike

Greetings Aislinn,

These names sound familiar except the dkp one does not sound familiar to me.

I am inclined to believe that my accounts were likely compromised as I do not believe I was active during 2008, and if the dkp one is not mine then possibly it was attempting to move my items to its own account?

I'm attempting to set up a forum account to message you directly, but it is awaiting approval. I accessed the forum rules and am going to need to re-read the rules a few times. I saw a few posts about "read the rules over again" etc and trying to figure out how to get the account approved.

Thanks.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.