Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Diealot

More Mini Bosses!

I have been saying this for a long time. Some, who's names will be unmentioned, have poo poo'd it. They don't like getting mirrored by a fem gob or some such. My suggestion would be that all the creatures and monsters have a "boss" version that shows up randomly. From rabbit to blue dragon, let them all have a boss with a possibility of bonus drops.

RipTide's idea sounds really nice. Would at least remove some of the dullness of killing countless of same mobs.

Ofc mobs have astro, some of them are stronger, but in drop wise is always the same. This would help.

- Kaddy

On 12/31/2020 at 8:46 AM, RipTide said:

I have been saying this for a long time. Some, who's names will be unmentioned, have poo poo'd it. They don't like getting mirrored by a fem gob or some such. My suggestion would be that all the creatures and monsters have a "boss" version that shows up randomly. From rabbit to blue dragon, let them all have a boss with a possibility of bonus drops.

This would supply months of updates. If radu does several a month, some high level, some low level, it would take a few months to get them all.

On 12/29/2020 at 5:54 PM, Diealot said:

Add minibosses to:

Troll

Ogre

Cyclops

Add RIG to drop table for them if you want, or not, either is fine.

I like the idea of more minibosses. I don't like having random low-mid level creatures that mirror.

If mirror is part of the package then I say no.

On 12/31/2020 at 10:46 AM, RipTide said:

I'm not someone who has voiced an opinion on the matter before but I have died from a random Female Gob mirror so I guess you can count me with the unmentioned.

I still really like this idea. 

On 1/13/2021 at 12:22 PM, Nogrod said:

I'm not someone who has voiced an opinion on the matter before but I have died from a random Female Gob mirror so I guess you can count me with the unmentioned.

I mirrored myself to death too, but I still like the idea.