Eternal Lands Official Forums
habbo50

Help need first time bot owner

HI I got my bot "first time bot non blessed" approved by radu "purple name" username char_zard anywho I figured I would ask a couple questions while I wait to hear back from sir_odie if the community dont mind helping me. My question is should I have the items I want to sell and the coins I want him to use to buy things on the trade bot before sir_odie does his free service thing for me? Also im in Desert pines as my loc and I have the perk hellspawn. Since he's non blessed can i just trade the goods to my main account once a week to have him store it for my bot or am I gonna need to use heavenspawn medallion to get into the storage? Lastly in desert pines animals aren't aggresive right I dont need a MM Cape do i?

1. No you dont need a MM cape. So you should be fine. 

2. I dont know if you can trade things to your main account to get items (main reason my bots in MM). Though if you can i believe lots of people do, considering since its a command on the admin commands. 

3. Just for the case of going to sto i would say to use the medallion just in case. 

Good luck and have fun!

alright cool thanks, Also do you think i should have the supplies he needs to buy and sell on him right now or wait till hes fully programmed

which would be

100 rc mine

137,500 gc's

heavenspawn medallion

A bot needs an MM cape if there are monsters on the map (or maps the bot will travel to) that would auto attack due to low a/d level. Bots are unaffected by invasion monsters

If you have a bot that was leveled up a/d it wont need an MM cape

Perks like Hellspawn affect bots just like players... that said One perk as well will apply to bots, and bots are easy targets to bomb........so don't take that..

You can trade with your own bot as much as you like, you can give it items, take items from it. It is your bot, np there.

Sir_odies service will set up the bot to an admin page, and you can make all your settings there before making it live. 

Thanks wizzy! I think im all set now

and as a quick update, I ended up giving him the MM cape to be safe, bought 10 heavenspawn medallions gave him 2, he doesn't have the One perk. So yeah awesome thanks for the help everyone.

3 hours ago, Wizzy said:

You can trade with your own bot as much as you like, you can give it items, take items from it. It is your bot, np there.

Just one addition: you can NOT use your bot to mule ; e.g. if your bot is near an ore, you can't fill it up yourself  (neither with

your main char nor with alts) and then have it walk the harvest to store. Not really interesting with an unblessed bot anyway,

but some have tried that with a fully blessed bot. Let's just say that radu was not amused.

Buying ore from others is fine, though.

alrighty roo ya im just gonna trade it so i dont break heavenspawn medallions but thanks for the input I happened to be aware about the mule thing but maybe this thread will help someone else in the future it sure helped me.

thanks i might where just cuz it looks kind of cool my char can carry 1020 weight intentionally got it to where he can where 20 weight while still having 1000 carry capacity