Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest Roxxin

IP banned

Guest Roxxin

Hi, i logged on my both account yesterday, Freeza and Grifo. Grifo was on MM cave sitting close to sulfur, and freeza was on MM sto. I forgot my notebook and EL open, and i slept. So, today, when i woke, i see that my was banned, and i really don't know what caused it, can a mod help me please? Thanks!

Hi there.

You are on a dynamic IP (which means your ISP provider assigns you different IPs every time you go online).  This time you happened to be given an IP that falls within a range that was banned several years ago.  I removed that ban and you should be able to log in now.  I'm very sorry for the inconvenience and worry!

Guest Lyd_Dvyd

hi im still waiting to be registered but when i tried to log into the game for the firs time it said my ip was banned

48 minutes ago, Guest Lyd_Dvyd said:

hi im still waiting to be registered but when i tried to log into the game for the firs time it said my ip was banned

There is no Lyd_Dvyd registered/pending.

However, I did find your failed game log-ins and I unbanned the IP range you got caught up in.  You should be able to create your character now.

Guest Help?

Hello ...

For there unknown reason I've been disconnected from the server as soon as I launch the game...with an error message saying; "Error: Disconnected from server!" Can't even register altho I saw myself online while viewing forum for the very first time but it wont recognize it while trying to login :/ it seems to be all blocked for me, cannot even  click done when creating a character nor I can hoover over password field while trying to log-in. What is going on??? This was the very first time that I tried to play this game. What is causing this? Can someone please shine some light on this issue? Would be much appreciated. 

Thanks

Guest pending reg.

I'm also waiting approval of my email for days now... but I see myself online on here ??

29 minutes ago, Guest Help? said:

Hello ...

For there unknown reason I've been disconnected from the server as soon as I launch the game...with an error message saying; "Error: Disconnected from server!" Can't even register altho I saw myself online while viewing forum for the very first time but it wont recognize it while trying to login :/ it seems to be all blocked for me, cannot even  click done when creating a character nor I can hoover over password field while trying to log-in. What is going on??? This was the very first time that I tried to play this game. What is causing this? Can someone please shine some light on this issue? Would be much appreciated. 

Thanks

Your IP isn't banned here so that's not the problem.  Is it possible your ISP is blocking port 2000?  I see nothing from the IP you are posting here from.  It might help if you tell me what character name you are trying to create.

Forums and the actual game are separate entities.  Being online in forums has nothing to do with game access. 

22 minutes ago, Guest pending reg. said:

I'm also waiting approval of my email for days now... but I see myself online on here ??

There is a thread for requesting account approvals.  It also would help if you happened to mention the account name here, as well.

Guest Isp Blocking port 2000

Hi Aislinn, thank you kindly for responding so quickly on this issue... I spoke with my ISP about port 2000 and yes they are blocking it for some reason. ? So I won't be able to play whatsoever? Oh my... My in game name was ; InvisibleSun.

Thank you once more!

Guest ??????
48 minutes ago, Aislinn said:

Your IP isn't banned here so that's not the problem.  Is it possible your ISP is blocking port 2000?  I see nothing from the IP you are posting here from.  It might help if you tell me what character name you are trying to create.

Forums and the actual game are separate entities.  Being online in forums has nothing to do with game access. 

There is a thread for requesting account approvals.  It also would help if you happened to mention the account name here, as well.

Yeah, I found it just before :) Thanks a lot!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.