Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
the_grud

Health/mana bars

Always thought it would be better for my health/mana Bars to be shown top left/right corner of screen  for instance /invance/invasions.....that way you could still see your stats and mob stats....any reason why not?

Uhh... I'm all for flexibility, and while flexibility is nice, how is this any different than seeing it at the bottom of your screen all the time? Just that it's at the top?

A more comprehensive overhaul/update of the GUI would be a better solution, in my book. It also definitely would be overkill to do it (I think the GUI is fine really). But adding a little thing like this, plus a little something else, and a little something else, eventually there's so many little things that could have just done a update of everything to vastly improve flexibility and most of the 'special case' things like this would be satisfied.

Invance mode lets you adjust the height at which your bars are displayed.

You can also disable the monster's digital display of HP.

That way, you can see both your and their hp in one spot.

Putting your health in a screen corner means you have to move your eyes away from your character,

and from the mobs you're fighting/going to fight soon. So I think displaying HP in a corner is not

useful (at best), or dangerous (at worst, if you don't have the bars over your character)

4 hours ago, revi said:

Invance mode lets you adjust the height at which your bars are displayed.

You can also disable the monster's digital display of HP.

That way, you can see both your and their hp in one spot.

Putting your health in a screen corner means you have to move your eyes away from your character,

and from the mobs you're fighting/going to fight soon. So I think displaying HP in a corner is not

useful (at best), or dangerous (at worst, if you don't have the bars over your character)

It is good for radu :)