Eternal Lands Official Forums
Nils

Pelasgos locked

Yes you do. It is in your chat logs on one of your many other characters, or even possibly in your emails from your conversation with radu.

Sorry, if i would know why this char is locked i wouldnt ask here.. and i didnt had a Conversation with radu over a year since now..

Look back in September.  You emailed radu about this very character and radu said he'd talk to you about it.  Some serious harassment from you.  I also was not amused by the "fuckEL" spam when you couldn't log in to Pelasgos.  So given your history and the number of times you've been warned, locked, warned, relocked, etc, on many characters, I'm not inclined to unlock this.  Especially so you can just sell it like the rest of them.

Ye that was me.. you have no idea what EL means to me and when you try to log on your char and its locked and i had no idea why its locked. I just felt anger. That i cant Play the game anymore.. all the hours and hours i spent into that game were gone. And im sorry about it. It was a rage move from me. 

I never do anything bad to the game or even the community.. 

Its ok for me to not sell/buy/trade chars anymore..

Is there any Chance for me to Come back to EL?

Im ok with all sorts of punishments, but i would like to have a Comeback..

I hope you could understand me a bit.ty.

Yeah thats right. But that are not my chars.. they are from friends Who let me uses them.. if you dont unlock my Main, its ok i wont get more on your nerves.. 

Erm.. you know i am in jayking and even had a Conversation with me and let me Play.. now im banned days ago?