Eternal Lands Official Forums
StouXy

Increase the total amount of horse steps.

Hi,

I'll be posting few posts separately, each post will contain one suggestion for an update. So more people can give their feedback and thoughts on the topic :) 

Everything has been discussed by with radu and now we need community's feedback :) Hope you like those. 

Please, let us know why this idea is GOOD, as well as, why this idea is BAD, thank you.

1. Increase the total amount of horse steps from a horse whistle.

Increase them to 15.000 or 16.000 

It's not by a much,as it's 14.000 now, the difference won't be remarkable, but will make a lot of people happy and will not change the economy at all.

Simple as that, thank you :)

8 minutes ago, caladina said:

i would say yes to this but we have tokens for this.

Sure we do, but this is just a tiny way of saying " Thanks guys for using the horses and here, take this bonus of 1k additional steps :)

5 hours ago, StouXy said:

Sure we do, but this is just a tiny way of saying " Thanks guys for using the horses and here, take this bonus of 1k additional steps :)

This.  I'm for it :)

I’d say instead of adding steps, increase the steps Ogre tokens give. So it helps ogre killing newbies. 

Right now, it costs more to buy ogre tokens for 14k steps instead of just buying whistles. 

Idk what radu would say, but I am for adjusting the ogre tok bonuses. 

Kad

I would increase total steps by 1k and also increase the tokens by maybe few hundred steps. Won't change much, but will defo be a cool thing to improve on :)

I agree with increasing steps from tokens given that ogre spawns aren't that busy anyway and it's more reliable than waiting for a whistle drop.  Also, I'd like to see more horses in game: they look cool.