Eternal Lands Official Forums
DrtyDevil

Forgot password

Hi, about 300 ish days ago i changed my password to my whiterhino account to,protect itwith my android phone i have a feeling i hit the wrong key typing fast or either just forgot it flat out i remember all prievious passwords was curious if i may please recieve some assistance radu please i attempted to send a forum pm however i no longer have those privledges due to how i acted when i was younger on forums i also sent an email from johnathangriff@yahoo.com to verify who i am as we have had previous conversations about the account in question i also if need be have tons of screenshots from when i received the account in 2012 from attilathehun (<real name removed>) also when i returned on the account i took screeshots while doing guild projects just a few months prior to forgetting my password

Thank you for your time

Edited by revi
removed real life information

Yeah lol i remember that i have pictures of me on whiterhino after that date on my facebook profile in riot guild with thyralax and kraken also ujuwana cherut had recieved moderator after that post of mine also im sure she can verify it was me on my account as i was trying to,join her and wizzys MAD guild at the time and informed them it was me back,on my account ill find the,pictures and share them it will make things easier and i apologize i forgot about the personal information bubba

Screenshot_2019-10-03-13-21-43.png

After all the past nonsense with family shared/hacked/stolen/whatever characters and "forgotten" passwords, you don't deserve anyone here giving your password problems the time of day.  I can only hope radu feels the same.

Im not having any issues i simply typed in the new pw almost a year ago and forgot,what it was ma'am im not causing issues i didnt when i returned last time im not going to,now i was 14 when i started playing aislinn im now 28 when you delt with me i was a teenager even in 2012 i was only 19/20 i didnt do anything wrong this time i swear

I cant help i just forgot my pw aislinn i swear all it is i hope thic can elate my situation aislinn im sorry for the spam by the way not trying to just attempting to,resolve this (this is from mrsdrtysouth and myself messaging)

13 minutes ago, Aislinn said:

After all the past nonsense with family shared/hacked/stolen/whatever characters and "forgotten" passwords, you don't deserve anyone here giving your password problems the time of day.  I can only hope radu feels the same.

Screenshot_2019-10-03-15-35-24.png

Edited by DrtyDevil

To who ever needed clarification. This character is Johnathan's who has asked for his password in this thread currently logged on in forums as drtydevil. We have sold our guard bot guild map and main characters... Only kept a little one each to come talk on on occasion. And we returned whiterhino to Johnathan.  So if you please would help him with his password I would appreciate it. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.