Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BunnieRabbit

IP Banned

What is your in game name? 

If you have a dynamic IP address, sometimes they change to a banned IP. You can shut down your modem for 10 mins or so and turn it back on. That should reset the IP to something else.  You can try that first. Otherwise you'll have to wait for radu or Aislinn.

On 7/26/2019 at 7:29 PM, BunnieRabbit said:

None of my characters are locked (can still log in on android app using mobile data) Ill try to reset my modem.

So reseting my modem didnt work. Ill just be patient and wait, my mobile data still works luckily.

My wife says she forgot her password and had to try 5-6 times until one worked, perhaps that triggered the ip ban?

Well, not knowing character names involved, means it's a lot harder for us to figure out what's wrong.

So why should we bother, in that case?

Also, if your wife managed to log in at the end, then she didn't trigger the IP ban, did she?

Edited by revi

I can go without the rude attitude and rhetorical questions, revi. Only Aislinn or radu can help me anyways so why your 2 cents?

Just nevermind, wouldnt want you to bother helping me and my wife play this game that wants more players.

Ill contact my internet provider instead, assuming I didn't break any rules.

Edit: my ingame name is Reyt & my wife's is Poison3ss,  just to answer the question I over looked before.

Edited by BunnieRabbit