Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanyel

A suggestion by me & Aisy

Hi all,

we collectively had a superior quality brainstorm. We decided that what EL needs is vampires, fairies and more vampires.

Cheers

And this:

asian-poses.jpg?w=500

Edited by Vanyel

I thought sprites were basically fairies to begin with. As far as blood suckers go, we have a few of them around EL already ;) Oh wait you said vampires as in monsters.

humanoid monster, does life and mana drain, should have a chance to respawn like on day of the dead.

Yea, I'd go for it, only in that we don't have to chase down 20 or 30 of them fairies for haidir. Sprites are hard enough as it is.

I thought sprites were basically fairies to begin with. As far as blood suckers go, we have a few of them around EL already ;) Oh wait you said vampires as in monsters.

humanoid monster, does life and mana drain, should have a chance to respawn like on day of the dead.

Yea, I'd go for it, only in that we don't have to chase down 20 or 30 of them fairies for haidir. Sprites are hard enough as it is.

Hmmm, now that you say that, I don't know about Vanyel, but I meant fairies as a race for us, not a critter to kill.

PK-ers will love that as a race. I mean, we all know how hard it is to hit those pesky sprites...

(OK, they would look faintly ridiculous knee high to an draegoni)

Edited by revi

I prefer liches; they could drain OAs which could be restored by priests and priestesses (only last one to minimum experience for level). Of course if you are godless you are screwed but there should be some penalty for heathens. I suppose there could be some rare drops or something sold in shop as well.

Well shifting should cost action points each way; actually make action points to some more players.

Vampires have been suggested before. What I really want to see is more vampires, duh! Fairies are important, but what really counts is more vampires and:

300full-vampire-girl-vs.-frankenstein-gi

make new p2p

Exactly. I'd like the fairies to look like the elves but little and with wings, and have an on/off button/switch/command where they can fly like the birds or walk on the ground. That would be awesome. (The wings were always a problem before, which is why fairies never happened.)

I can see it now, Aisy sitting in Iscal sto as a mermaid with a clam shell bra.

Gonna need to drag Roja out of retirement for all these new char races.