Eternal Lands Official Forums
tokie

I'll miss you all ...

They took my right leg below the knee in April after a long battle with blood-clots that started in Feb. this spring past.
Now the Doctor just took about 9 feet of my guts out, seems as though a clot had formed in the small intesting, killing it.
I just don't know if I still have it in me, to play the game right now. I have never been this weak in my whole life.
I'm never giving up on life and trying to live it as best that I can...but for now, errr.
The Guild will go on through it's Members, it will always be "our Guild", it never was just mine.
Radu has been notified that if anything happens, Who has what, et cetera. The Council of Elders ( C.o.E. ) will always be an odd tie breaking # of Members, Map's and their rules will always apply.
To the Members of Poundin' You ( #nU ) Guild, I hope to return soon someday, and if not, Gladiator, ReyA and BillyBBigger are holding my seat for me, and I will be sure to pass-on everyones fondest wishes for us all.
To all of our Green-Tagged Mutual Allied Guilds. Thank you for your trust. I hope we've shown it throughout the years.
Well, time to go. But remember, I will stop in from time to time, even just to sport the tag in support of the Guild if nothing else.
With all due respect to the ENTIRE Eternal Lands Community,
~ Tokie ~

Good luck Tokie, sorry to hear this. But you're a fighter and have been through some tough times and you can make it through this too. Don't give up! Best wishes to Taini, too.

Best wishes to you with wherever life's journey takes you, Tokie. I hope you can put all your energies toward healing, and that we'll see you back among us soon.

Tokie I have always called you a friend. You have all the prayers I have and place it in the Man above's hands.

Good fortunate and take care of yourself for no one else will.

Keep fighting on! We did not always see eye to eye but I will keep you in my thoughts during healing rites - sending lots of positive healing energy your way!