Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Susje

Beware of faxie

4) Pot Kettle Black!

I can say the kettle is black because I never used an automation, script, program or macro for having some advantage in EL.

That is a phrase. You better start doing something else, e.g. invest your time in proper education / learning languages.

I see some players are trying to divert the spotlights from faxie telling I'm (and the other bots owners) the same as him. Sorry, but it's a useless effort. Every bot owner can ban players who don't like to him/her and change prices in his/her bot, but as far I know faxie is the ONLY player who created a script for his bots with the intention of having an (big) advantage over the rest of EL bots. He's one of a kind.

- Fact 1: He confessed that created a script for changing the prices in his bots automatically without "devoting his life to the bots"

- Fact 2: Changing his prices with an automation (script, program, modified client... call it as you want) he has always the best prices in the bots so he will sell more items than his competitors. And more items sold means more profit for him and less for the rest of bot owners who don't use external scripts.

Now Radu is collecting the bot fees from some bot owners. Why paying 20$ fee for a bot if faxie pays the same amount and has a big advantage over all the bots? With that script faxie is using, is an unfair competition. It's like boxing with faxie with your hands tied behind your back: he can hit you always without effort and you can't hit him.

@1) fact to have written a script to prove Susje automation scripts.

Its different, when you were able to comprehend and read the posts earlier. Suggestion: Again invest your time in something else

--

@2 / 2+

In general has a bot owner an advantage over the casual player. I would not phrase, give the impression, that only one bot owner has the advantage.

--

@Susje: According to my logs my script went live on: Thu Jul 23, 2015 02:32:29 PM

I have indeed contacted you to see if you could be reasoned with, but you being you, it could not be done.

To give everyone a complete picture, I will include said correspondence.

Context of the 2 mails:

Whenever I changed my rosto price to MATCH (not beat) Susje's pricing, he, but probably his script, lowered his price with 100 gc to undercut me. Thinking this was bad for the both of us, I suggested we could stop fighting eachother.

The mails referred to:

Sent 10 December 2013 - 03:04 PM
Hey,

Can we come to some sort of agreement about rostoprices. At the moment you are lowering your prices and I am copying them which makes both our margins a bit slim. I understand that alfabeticly I have an advantage in sell prices, but you have that advantage in buy prices so that should work out evenly.

If that is not fair enough for you, how about this:

I will raise my rosto price to 56901 and you take 56900.

To be honest, The fairest thing is to have the same buy/sell prices and not compete eachother.

Let me know what you think.

Greetings,

Faxie

When I didn't get an answer, I sent him this message:

Sent 13 December 2013 - 02:59 PM
Hey,

We keep competing eachother and adjusting our prices. Think we can work out a gentlemen's agreement of some sort?

Gz. Faxie

Which he answered with: "If your bot is in the second place, there will be no problems between us..."

Perhaps offtopic, but it will draw a very identifiable picture of Susje, I found this in my tradelogs during the time I send the mails: Rostogol Stone 9 56200 505800 sold to Susje Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:53:52 AM

If that is not trying to control the market, I don't know what is.

Edited by Faxie

Some players keep making false accusations to me or saying I'm attempting to make faxie the bad guy. False acussations and lies without evidences have absolutely no value (you can keep wasting your time telling lies if you want, roman_gruber), but what I'm telling are facts that faxie confessed are true: faxie has been using secretly a script from months ago (maybe years?) what gives him the advantage of adjusting his bot prices automatically and remotely 24/7. His prices are always the best in every item he sells/buys and as far I know, he's the only owner using that kind of script.

Seriously is this still going on?

Radu has already ruled on this, there is no point keep going round in circles. I am locking the thread, you can keep it up in pm if you wish!