Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
vinoveritas

El-service.net not reachable

Do a defect on the server that hosts of el-services.net. this server is for now not reachable. I hope that i soon can get an answer from the server farm about what the (probably hardware) problem is, and will let you all know once i know more

Small update, the problem on the server was, a defect Power unit that caused a harddisk to fail, and several other side effects. Right now the backup of the hard disks are done, Good news is no important Data is thanks to raid system lost. Bad news is till i get everything in fine running order and all services up to date it might get to be Monday.

ok, thanks, btw would this have any effect on the android el time widget? mine stopped picking knowing what the type of days were a couple of days before the el service went down

or the two not related?

vinoveritas,

Thanks for keeping us informed and thanks for hosting the bots (I'm sure we don't say that enough :hug: ).

Also, I think giving the bots a break a few days is a good idea; they will be rested for when they have to start working again at full capacity.

EvanMarie

ok, thanks, btw would this have any effect on the android el time widget? mine stopped picking knowing what the type of days were a couple of days before the el service went down

or the two not related?

No the 2 are not related