Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
caladina

Idea: new multiplier stone

idea for a new rare find stone, Multiplier Stone,

it either multiplies your entire storage contents or multiplies a selected item in your storage via you combinding it after its found

its value would probaby be X3

There would have to be some limitations on their use, or someone could get two multiplier stones, use one to multiply the other by 3, then use the new stones to multiply again, etc., until he/she had hundreds of multiplier stones. In fact, you may want to exempt stones entirely. I have over 90 stones in storage. Multiplying by three would give me 270, if the stone "multiplies your entire storage contents". Same with hydro bars and so forth.

As much as I'd love to have free ings, I seriously doubt this will fly. There is no free lunch in EL, I wish that there was, but no.

I don't think the idea will fly, but it could use a random multiplier ranging from 1.5 down to 0.9 (or 0.75). The odds are in favor of an increase, but sometimes you lose stuff instead. Now THAT would be an interesting gamble to take. My 1M dung might go as high as 1.5M, but it might instead flush down to 750K. It's a crap-shoot either way.