Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Maxine

Add Ivan (Invdrag) death messages to ch 8

Since you have to spend considerable resources to find the Invdrag, it would be nice to know if one (or both) of them are already dead. A message like that from Lenny on ch 8 would be a great help for this.

Would be graet, but with the specialdrop of invdrag in mind, i don't like it.

How many chars got nex remo in how many days? I thinbkj this is thge fastest way for such shit., so, i don't need such a msg.

sry for my crappy englisch.

Would be graet, but with the specialdrop of invdrag in mind, i don't like it.

How many chars got nex remo in how many days? I thinbkj this is thge fastest way for such shit., so, i don't need such a msg.

sry for my crappy englisch.

Wait wait.... How many nexus removal's have you guys found!? And I don't think it would be that bad if it did say when it was killed or when it spawns

If we to many nexus stones are coming into the game they can always be removed as a drop so...

Well, I'd say that a message would be helpful to even competition: if someone just killed an invdrag, (s)he knows that one is out of the game for a certain time so no need to waste resources looking for it (yes, there is another one). If a team is hunting them, and gets both, they most certainly can take a break, while others will keep on using (wasting) TS to try and find a live dragon...

So I guess a death message might actually reduce farming by a small group (not saying it'll get farmed less, just possibly it'll get farmed by more players).

Dersachse, how is having a death/respawn message going to cause bj? You have to actively kill the invdragon and should be the only one right there to pick up the drop (if you range it). A death message only server the purpose of tracking if/how many invdragons are alive. It wont tell where or by whom, just "Heck I died, how did that happen while I was running around invis".

Apart from that, I do think the nexus removal drop is way to high for a mob that can be farmed so easily, but that is a different discussion.

I also like the idea of the carcass becoming visible. Though I guess that wouldn't actually make a difference as you would most likely have to be looking for him to come across a body. Maybe a combination of the two.