Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
saxum

Bug: Trade session failed. XXX can't carry all the items.

This happens a lot with me, so much I often try to do drop exchanges on smaller trades because it is so annoying.

Scenario:

Both players have slots for all items traded - either empty slots or already have those items in storage.

Both players have storage open and can take items in and out without other storage bug - scrambled storage which requires reboot.

You put items into trade window and when both click accept you get message:: Trade session failed. XXX can't carry all the items.

I tried it with a newly created character today and on one the trades I got this message. I repeated trade with exactly same items and it worked.

Newly created character had less than 20 slots filled and all items came directly from storage.

Is this another 'feature' like pick lists failing with magical interference to disrupt macro programmers?

This is not an uncommon occurrence and no not just for me..

equip an item (any item i.e. cape/sword whatever) and you wont have this issue again unless you're actually over loaded/sto slots full etc

Still it is a bug, but that's a "fix"

hapens ever with me.. try accept first with player who u want receive itens.. works.. idk why, but work

ie:

Player 1 want give 1000 iron ore to player 2:

1st: both trade

2st: Player 1 put ores on trade and player 2 click first on accept

3st: after first accept by player 2, player 1 can accept 2 times, np

Edited by Punisher